Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell D:

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome the the guild website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
6ixx
Admin
6ixx

Welcome the the guild website Empty
PostSubject: Welcome the the guild website   Welcome the the guild website EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 am

Welcome to the forums guys. Right now there isn't a lot of content available but I'm currently working on more stuff. As we speak I'm currently working on more ideas for what we can do with the forums aside from using this almost purely on the Zakum point system (ZPS) I have a couple ideas. Sorry it took me so long to get the site up but as I said before I have a few kinks I have to work out. I had some weird errored code for the banner at the top. I didn't want to use that gay banner they gave us so I tried a few things and in the end in worked out. I think everyone will be happy with the current banner.

To Vasto and the Jr Masters

Please keep your Username the same as your IGN to cause less confusion amongst everyone on the forums. After you've made your accounts I will change them to the appropriate rank. I've already completed authorization for the ranks so once everything is settled you should have exactly the same power as you do in the guild on the forums. Also, please use the homepage link as your sig so it will get more noticed.

There will be no recruiting of SMODS yet because we have enough Jr's in the guild to keep track of what's going on over the forums. I do hope the forum does become more popular

Since the forums on DMS are a bit messy and I can't fix that I'll try my best to keep this one organized. ALOT MORE ORGANIZED! Lol. I hope you guys liked what I've done so far on the forums. Anyways, I have to get back to editing the forums some more so TTYL guildies
Back to top Go down
https://dmswarfare.forumotion.com

Welcome the the guild website
Page 1 of 1