Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell D:

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current list of Admins/Mods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
6ixx
Admin
6ixx

Current list of Admins/Mods Empty
PostSubject: Current list of Admins/Mods   Current list of Admins/Mods EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:52 am

This is the current list of whose a Admin/Mod. These people have complete access to the forums and aside from myself are Masters of the guild

Admins

Vasto
6ixx/Chris
Mono
Critical/Alex
Medic/Steve
Zeek/Furry/English

Mods

Vasto
6ixx/Chris
Mono
Critical/Alex
Medic/Steve
Zeek/Furry/English
Lell
Neno
Graduation

The only people I dubbed Admin are people I've known for a while and even though sometimes we have our differences we get the job done. At 1st I was questionable on why I have so many admins but just to show why I think they deserve it I'll give a brief description of each

Vasto

He's the guild master of Warfare. He has really good organization skills and people skills when it comes to bossing or whatever. He shows it all the time through his actions and is always concerned about people getting their books. To put it plainly he's almost selfless. He thinks of the guild a lot and even though I may not agree with everything he says because I like to debate and I think everyone in the guild knows that but he has proven his worth and loyalty to the guild. Look how great Warfare turned out. I'm not saying because of him alone warfare is great but because he has the ability to bring people together is what makes him special.

Mono

Long time friend whom I've known since she was lv 76. We've trained together a lot and joke around sometimes but when it comes down to it I can always rely on her if I ever needed anything. I'm sure everyone has bossed with her at least once or twice and she's always ready to boss even though sometimes she may not want to.

Critical/Alex

What can I say about him that has not already been said. He has great organization skills and doesn't mind to take the time to create one. He's just one super organized dude and I admire that.

Medic/Steve

Very loyal, dependable, and easy to work with. Has great grammar and use of words and it's rare that you have a hard time interpreting what he's saying. He may be a AO which stands for authorized organizer and doesn't really do much runs but he's always available to give a helping hand. Someone you can always put your faith in.

Zeek/Furry/English

My NEMESIS!!!!!!!!!! Jk'ing =3. Aside from myself and a few other people he's one of the most active forum whores out there and always gives a non-biased opinion and outlooks on things. He reminds me of myself and doesn't try to take emotions into debates and arguments. He's great for dealing with just about any disputes because he doesn't try to through in mixed feelings about a subject.

Last but not least, myself.

I've been playing DMS for about a month and some days now and I've grown attachments to this server on a mental level. I like all the disputes and love to argue <3. Maple has some of the most interesting, random conversations I've ever encountered which is why I play it more then any other game. Some people may think I'm arrogant, self-centered, self-absorbed, and all those fancy words. Basically a negative because I don't agree with something they say. The thing is, like I said before, I don't like to put emotions into anything I'm arguing about. In arguments feelings have no power or say so they're just opinions and not facts and sometimes people confuse that with arrogance. I don't try to come across as a negative but it seems like people just don't think sometimes (no offense). I put things in a different perspective and because of that I may sound harsh at times but I only do it because I'm trying to base everything off facts. I only want to help people and that is one of the reasons I started this forum. I wanted to bring the guild together and be more organized. The bbs is too small and you can never get thought out messages without using 2-5 bbs notes lol!
Back to top Go down
https://dmswarfare.forumotion.com

Current list of Admins/Mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfare :: News-
Jump to: