Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell D:

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiple/Inactive Characters in the guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drift
Admin

Multiple/Inactive Characters in the guild Empty
PostSubject: Multiple/Inactive Characters in the guild   Multiple/Inactive Characters in the guild EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:56 pm

As most of you have probably noticed, your guild is very close, if not already at, the max number to members. To those of you with more than one character in the guild and are at least semi-inactive, or prefer one over the other, please leave with your alt to help make room. If you don't wish to do so, that's fine - however please prove that there is a reason both characters are in the guild (such as playing them both frequently, etc.)

As for inactive members, I feel I at least am going to start kicking them. If anyone would help to collect names, and maybe state if someone said that they wou;d be away for awhile, that would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
6ixx
Admin
6ixx

Multiple/Inactive Characters in the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple/Inactive Characters in the guild   Multiple/Inactive Characters in the guild EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:50 am

I totally agree with this method but I also submit an alternative to this. If there are other characters in the guild who aren't as active as they are in because they play on a different char that is also in the main guild should be put into the secondary guild. That way, they're still apart of warfare on their alts.
Back to top Go down
https://dmswarfare.forumotion.com

Multiple/Inactive Characters in the guild
Page 1 of 1