Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell D:

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psssst, hey there. I'm over here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Nib

Psssst, hey there.  I'm over here! Empty
PostSubject: Psssst, hey there. I'm over here!   Psssst, hey there.  I'm over here! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 am

Well hey, I'm Justin. IGN SirJustin of course. =P Well, first I'd like to say thanks for the invite and I hope to prove my place here in Warfare. I'm 19, Navy bound and set to leave in May of next year. I'm filipino, live in California and yea. Those are the basics. For the rest? How's about you talk to me about that and maybe get to know each other a little. =]
Back to top Go down
Mary~
Super Moderator
Mary~

PostSubject: Re: Psssst, hey there. I'm over here!   Psssst, hey there.  I'm over here! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:13 am

haha Welcome to WarFare forum

i'll present myself too *hum*

I'm Mary, 16 years old only =P and i live in Canada been 2 ~ 3 years now. I don't do anything special since i'm still too young xD
Back to top Go down
Justin
Nib

PostSubject: Re: Psssst, hey there. I'm over here!   Psssst, hey there.  I'm over here! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Why thank you. I'll try and learn the ropes as soon as I can. =]
Back to top Go down
Mary~
Super Moderator
Mary~

PostSubject: Re: Psssst, hey there. I'm over here!   Psssst, hey there.  I'm over here! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Okaaayyy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psssst, hey there. I'm over here!   Psssst, hey there.  I'm over here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Psssst, hey there. I'm over here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warfare :: Introductions-
Jump to: